New Years at the Grill
from £365.00 per adult
What better way to welcome 2019 than overlooking the glistening lights of St Andrews and the stars sparkling over the Bay. Enjoy a five-star Hogmanay dinner in the award-winning St Andrews Bar & Grill and live music until late...the perfect way to spend a Scottish Hogmanay!
- Luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast
- 4-course Hogmanay dinner on 31st December in St Andrews Bar & Grill
- St Andrews Bar & Grill Hogmanay Menu(Coming Soon)
- St Andrews Bar & Grill Hogmanay Vegetarian Menu(Coming Soon)
- 3-piece trio Sultans of Fling will perform traditional Scottish music in the Bar & Grill throughout the evening
- Bring in the New Year at midnight watching the Fairmont St Andrews fireworks display
One Night stay arriving on 31st December.
One Night: from £365.00 per adult per stay
Additional nights available from £169.00 per room per night
- Under 6 years old: £10 per child per stay (including breakfast and Hogmanay dinner)
- 6 - 12 years old: £59.50 per child per stay (including breakfast and Hogmanay dinner)
- 13 - 18 years old: £85.00 per child per stay (including breakfast and Hogmanay dinner)
Should additional bedding be required, rollaway beds will be charged at £30 per child per night. For more information about children’s accommodation, please click here.
- Packages are subject to availability and are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Formal dinner attire is required
- Single supplement applies of £165.00 per stay for arrivals on 31st December 2019.
- One night stay arriving on 31st December 2019. Full pre-payment required prior to arrival, no cancellation.
- Two night stay arriving on 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Three-night stay arriving on 29th, 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 29th, 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted on this package.
- Full prepayment required prior to arrival:
- 50% non-refundable deposit taken at the time of booking
- Final 50% automatically taken 28 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment due if cancelled within 28 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes
call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org