Spa Terms & Conditions
- Enjoy all-day use of spa facilities including a 16m pool, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and well-equipped gym.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance and subject to availability.
- We require a notice period of 72 hours for cancellations or rescheduling, or your deposit will be considered used.
- Customers are advised to arrive 40 minutes prior to the start their treatment. Late arrival my result in the forfeit of the treatment.
- Customers must be 18 years of age with valid ID for alcohol.
- Customers must be 18 years of age to receive massage and body treatments.
- Customers must be 16 years of age to receive facial and nail services.
- Robe and slipper hire is included with all treatments.
- A medical disclaimer must be signed on the day of your treatment. Please advise the spa of any relevant medical conditions upon booking
- All treatment times include preparation and consultation time.
- Male and female clients welcome.
During the Easter holiday period (31st March - 17th April) we are delighted to welcome children to our resort. To ensure all guests have the opportunity to use our swimming facilities, we will be implementing adult only swim times as follows:
Mon-Fri: 6am-9am then again from 6pm-9pm
Sat-Sun: 7am-9am then again from 6pm-8pm
- Please note: Aqua Aerobics Classes are available Mon-Fri from 9.30am-10.15am, no children under 16 years of age permitted.
- (no children under 16 years of age will be permitted to enter the Spa during these times)