Ladies St Andrews Golf Experience
Offering championship links style golf, coaching on and off the course by a female PGA professional inclusive of a luxurious spa treatment. This unique package has been created specifically by Amy Yeates, Director of Golf and PGA professional at Fairmont St Andrews, for lady golfers to enjoy a luxurious St Andrews golfing experience.
- Two overnight stay accommodation in a Fairmont guestroom (based on double/twin occupancy)
- Full Scottish breakfast served in the squire restaurant
- Dinner in our onsite Italian restaurant, La Cucina
- 18 holes on The Kittocks including 6 holes accompanied by female PGA professional
- Dinner in the famous Forgan's restaurant located in St Andrews town
- Luxury 60 minute treatment in our signature spa
- Full use of leisure facilities including pool, sauna, steam room
- Complimentary use of the driving range to practice or warm up
- 1 hour coaching session with our in-house female PGA professional including:
- Match play tactics
- Understanding your swing
- Handling pressure
- Effective practice
- Answers to the top 10 frequently asked questions in golf
Valid all year round
From £319.00 per person (October - April)
From £359.00 per person (April - September)
*minimum 6 guests per group bookingBook Now
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking: Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access: Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes
Reservations: call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org