New Year at the Grill
from £345.00 per adult
What better way to welcome 2019 than overlooking the glistening lights of St Andrews and the stars sparkling over the Bay. Enjoy a five-star Hogmanay dinner in the award-winning St Andrews Bar & Grill, then join us in the Atrium for a ceilidh and live music until late...the perfect way to spend a Scottish Hogmanay!
- Luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Hogmanay dinner on 31st December in St Andrews Bar & Grill with live music by a Saxophonist
- Ceilidh & Live Band in the Atrium from 9pm until 12.00am
- Scottish Pipers will bring in the New Year with a glass of Champagne
- DJ will carry on the night from 12.30am until 2.00am
One night stay arriving on 31st December.
Two night stay arriving on 30th or 31st December.
Three night stay arriving on 29th, 30th or 31st December.
One Night: from £345.50 per adult per stay
Two Nights: from £430.00 per adult per stay
Three Nights: from £514.50 per adult per stay
Additional nights: from £169.00 per room per night
- 13 - 18 years old: £57.00 per child per stay (includes breakfast and Hogmanay dinner)
Should additional bedding be required, rollaway beds will be charged at £30 per child per night. For more information about children’s accommodation, please click here.
- Entertainment will be in the form of a saxophonist in St Andrews Bar & Grill during dinner service.
- Ceilidh and live music in the Atrium will be performed by The Jets.
- Packages are subject to availability and are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Single supplement applies of £165.00 per stay for arrivals on 31st December 2018.
- One night stay arriving on 31st December 2018. Full pre-payment required prior to arrival, no cancellation.
- Two night stay arriving on 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Three night stay arriving on 29th, 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 29th, 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted on this package.
- Full prepayment required prior to arrival:
- 50% non-refundable deposit taken at time of booking
- Final 50% automatically taken 28 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment due if cancelled within 28 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes
call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org