New Year at the Grill
from £430.00 per adult per stay Two-night Hogmanay Package
What better way to welcome 2018 than overlooking the glistening lights of St Andrews and the stars sparkling over the Bay. Enjoy a five-star Hogmanay dinner in the award-winning St Andrews Bar & Grill, then join us in the Atrium for a ceilidh and live music followed by a nightclub in Rock & Spindle until late...the perfect way to spend a Scottish Hogmanay!
- Luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Hogmanay dinner on 31st December in St Andrews Bar & Grill with live music by a Saxophonist
- Ceilidh & Live Band in the Atrium from 9pm until 12.30am
- Pipe Band will bring in the New Year with a glass of Champagne
- Nightclub in Rock & Spindle (adults only) from 10.30pm until 2.30am
Two night minimum stay arriving on 30th or 31st December.
Two Nights: from £430.00 per adult per stay
Additional nights: from £169.00 per room per night
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on this package.
- Two night minimum stay arriving on 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Entertainment will be in the form of a saxophonist in St Andrews Bar & Grill during dinner service.
- All packages are subject to availability and are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Full prepayment required prior to arrival:
- 50% deposit taken at time of booking
- Final 50% automatically taken 28 days prior to arrival.
- 50% deposit non refundable.
- Full payment due if cancelled within 28 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes
call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org