New Year at the Grill
from £430.00 per adult per stay
Two-night Hogmanay Package
What better way to welcome 2018 than overlooking the glistening lights of St Andrews and the stars sparkling over the Bay. Enjoy a five-star Hogmanay dinner in the award-winning St Andrews Bar & Grill, then join us in the Atrium for a ceilidh and live music followed by a nightclub in Rock & Spindle until late...the perfect way to spend a Scottish Hogmanay!
- Luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Hogmanay dinner on 31st December in St Andrews Bar & Grill with live music by a Saxophonist
- Ceilidh & Live Band in the Atrium from 9pm until 12.30am
- Pipe Band will bring in the New Year with a glass of Champagne
- Nightclub in Rock & Spindle (adults only) from 10.30pm until 2.30am
Two night minimum stay arriving on 30th or 31st December.
Two Nights: from £430.00 per adult per stay
Additional nights: from £169.00 per room per night
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on this package.
- Two night minimum stay arriving on 30th or 31st December. Please note that on 30th December or 1st January are on B&B basis.
- Entertainment will be in the form of a saxophonist in St Andrews Bar & Grill during dinner service.
- All packages are subject to availability and are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Full prepayment required prior to arrival:
- 50% deposit taken at time of booking
- Final 50% automatically taken 28 days prior to arrival.
- 50% deposit non refundable.
- Full payment due if cancelled within 28 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking: Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access: Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes, please click here for pet policy.
Reservations: call +44 (0) 1334 837000 o e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org