Christmas in St Andrews
Two-night Christmas Break from £299.00 per adult per stay
Enjoy a truly magical Christmas this year at Fairmont St Andrews. We combine traditional culinary treats, festive cheer and intertwine them with warm hospitality to create a spectacular time for you and your family.
- Two night’s luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Luxury in-room amenity on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day Lunch in the Squire Restaurant
- Santa presents for every child
- Festive Family activities
From 24th - 26th December 2017
From £299.00 per adult per stay
Children at Christmas:
Under 6 years old: £10 per child per stay (includes breakfast and Christmas lunch)
6 - 15 years old: £59.50 per child per stay (includes breakfast and Christmas lunch)
For more information about children's accommodation, please click here.
- Two night stay arriving on 24th December.
- A pianist will play festive music throughout Christmas lunch. Children staying in the hotel will receive a gift from Santa on Christmas Day (age and gender specific).
- Santa will gift a present to every child, gender and age specific to children aged 0-12 years old.
- Restaurants will be open as normal during festive period.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Rates are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Festive Family activities are complimentary, please click here for sample activity schedule.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking. Remaining 50% will be taken 28 days prior to arrival.
Check-in time 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes
Reservations call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org