Christmas in St Andrews
Two-night Christmas Break
from £299.00 per adult per stay
Enjoy a truly magical Christmas this year at Fairmont St Andrews. We combine traditional culinary treats, festive cheer and intertwine them with warm hospitality to create a spectacular time for you and your family.
- Two night’s luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Luxury in-room amenity on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day Lunch in the Squire Restaurant
- Santa presents for every child
- Festive Family activities
From 24th - 26th December 2017
From £299.00 per adult per stay
Children at Christmas:
Under 6 years old: £10 per child per stay (includes breakfast and Christmas lunch)
6 - 15 years old: £59.50 per child per stay (includes breakfast and Christmas lunch)
For more information about children's accommodation, please click here.
- Two night stay arriving on 24th December.
- A pianist will play festive music throughout Christmas lunch. Children staying in the hotel will receive a gift from Santa on Christmas Day (age and gender specific).
- Santa will gift a present to every child, gender and age specific to children aged 0-12 years old.
- Restaurants will be open as normal during festive period.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Rates are based on two adults sharing a Fairmont Guestroom.
- Festive Family activities are complimentary, please click here for sample activity schedule.
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking: Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Internet Access: Complimentary WiFi internet connectivity available in all guest rooms.
Pets allowed: Yes, please click here for pet policy.
Reservations: call +44 (0) 1334 837000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org