Guest services at Fairmont St Andrews.
Guests staying at Fairmont St Andrews have access to our trusted outside company. All bookings should be made prior to arrival by contacting email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 1586 553863. For full details please visit their website www.littleroyalschildcare.co.uk/
Need to hire a car?
Benefit from special rates through Fairmont Hotel & Spa’s preferred car rental partner Enterprise Rent-A-Car. With more than 7,200 branches in the UK, Germany, Ireland, France, Spain, the United States and Canada, Enterprise offers daily and weekend rental for private or business use. In the UK alone, Enterprise operates in excess of 90,000 vehicles through a network of more than 420 branches.
To learn more ask our concierge team for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Check in time at Fairmont St Andrews is 3:00pm
Check-out time is 12 noon. Late checkout may be available on request, subject to availability.
Open daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm (the Night Porter will cover Concierge duties before and after these times). Located in the Main Lobby, our concierge team would be delighted to assist with any aspect of organising your stay at the resort and in St Andrews.
We are pleased to accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Union Pay.
Currency Exchange is available at the Front Desk.
Available by completing the express checkout details on the back of your Resort check in folder.
There is a Gift Shop within the hotel and a Golf Pro Shop situated within the main Clubhouse building. They offer a wide range of golf and leisure wear along with accessories and gifts to take home.
For those wishing to arrive at the hotel by helicopter, a helipad is situated at the front of the hotel. Please contact Colin Miller on 01334 837051 for further assistance. Co-ordinates are as follows...
O.S. Sheet 59 / No 547 154 N 56 19.27 W 02 43.70 150ft AMSL
Luggage & Golf Club Shipping
Fairmont St Andrews are delighted to have partnered with Luggage Forward to assist our guests with shipping their Golf Clubs and Luggage from abroad. Luggage Forward will collect your clubs and other luggage from your home and deliver directly to Fairmont St Andrews, they will also return your luggage after your vacation. For more information and to book directly, please click here.
Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the front entrance of the resort.
Pets are welcome at Fairmont St Andrews at a charge of £50.00 per dog per day (maximum of 2 per room) which includes pet/dog bed and water bowl.
Pre-book with our reservations team at 01334 837000 or email email@example.com
Please note the following conditions relating to pets/dogs at Fairmont St Andrews:
- There is a £50.00 charge per day per pet/dog. Please note there is a maximum of 2 dogs per room regardless of size. This will be added to your room account and you will receive a dog bowl and dog bed.
- Please be informed that, with the exception of ‘Seeing Eye Dogs’, pets are not allowed in any public areas of the hotel. This includes, but is not limited to, Kittocks Den, Rock & Spindle, The Atrium (in its entirety including The Squire), Lobby and Fireplace area, La Cucina, St Andrews Bar & Grill and the Spa.
- Specific pet bedrooms (Fairmont Rooms only) have been allocated in the Hotel on the 1st floor. These are subject to availability and must be booked prior to arrival at the Hotel. Failure to advise the Hotel in advance may result in your reservation being cancelled.
- The hotel requires a £50 damage deposit from guests housing pets in their room. This amount is based on minimal accidental damage. Upon checkout the room will be inspected for damage. If no damage is found, your deposit will be returned. If damage is found in the guest room and is equal to or greater than the value of £50, we reserve the right to withhold your deposit for repairs and subsequently bill for any additional amounts if the damage requires the item to be replaced or major works are required to repair it.
- We ask that all pets are accompanied at all times. You are required to control noise made by your pet, so that it will not disturb other guests. Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to any other charges for lost revenue by the hotel (up to and including the cost of a guests stay).
- If your pet is loose, you must have a ‘Privacy Please’ sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your pet getting loose if you do not place the ‘Privacy Please’ sign outside your door.
- For consideration to our staff, children and other guests, you must immediately pick up after your pets. There will be bags provided for that in your room.
- For consideration to our staff, children, guests and other pets, pets must be on a leash at all times when not in your guest room, regardless of the perceived temperament of the pet.
- During your stay we kindly ask that you use the South Entrance to enter and leave the hotel.
- On the rare occasion that one or more of these points fall into disrepute for a second time, it will be necessary for you to organise a local kennel for your pet at your own expense.
There are frequent rail links to Leuchars Station which is a 10 mile taxi drive to St Andrews (approximately £25.00). A regular bus service also links the station with St Andrews.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Electronic safes are found in most guest rooms. There is no charge for the use of the safes.
Overnight shoe shine is available. Shoe shine service is complimentary for Fairmont President Club members. Information on how to join is available herewww.fairmont.com/fpc
Departs from Hotel front entrance on the hour
First Bus 9.00am – Last Bus 6.00pm
Please call Concierge for Pickup times and locations in St Andrews
Please note this is a complimentary service for resident hotel guests and is provided on a first come, first served basis. Seating is limited.
There are accessibility rooms with doors wide enough for wheelchair access. The rooms also have roll-in showers, non-slip mats and night lights. Wheelchairs are available from Concierge.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout your stay with us at Fairmont St Andrews. To ensure that you have free Wi-Fi at other Fairmont properties world-wide, please join our Fairmont President Club where you can benefit like other Members. To join, please visit www.fairmont.com/fpc